Wednesday, October 31, 2007


The new tire is balanced and replaced on the car. For two hundred some dollars I wish I could have actually have felt some kind of performance upgrade. Unfortunately it will only not look absolutely hideous with a red spare tire on. Thank god for that, it was killing me! Over the weekend I looked at a few new Porsche's and actually got to take one home for the day. 2007 Carrera 4s. The car I am talking about was discussed in a previous post. This car makes mine look dated which I hate but the motors power felt almost exactly the same. Besides flashy brake calipers and a sick looking spoiler the cars are very comparable. Oh yeah, except for the tens of thousands of dollars that separate the two. Hahaha. If I keep working for the next 12 years and not spend a cent I should be able to afford it. Here's a pic.....

No comments: